Water Heater Repair
When you need water heater repair Olympia, WA, you need John’s Plumbing and Pumps. As a family owned business that’s been in operation for over 50 years, we’ve done more than just hire certified and technically proficient plumbers to work on your hot water heater. We’ve passed down knowledge from generation to generation, ensuring that no matter what problems you may be having with your hot water heater, John’s Plumbing and Pumps can diagnose and fix it quickly and efficiently.
Comprehensive Water Heater Repair
No matter what kind of water heater repair Olympia you are facing, or what may be troubling you, we have the skills to fix it.
We perform both gas water heater repair and electric water heater repair on all makes and models.
Water Heater Problems We Repair Include:
- Complete lack of hot water
- Hot water runs out too soon
- Pilot light will not light
- Pilot light cannot stay lit
- Leaking from your pressure relief valve
- Heating element is too noisy
- Your water is too hot
- The main burner will not remain lit
- Water is rusty or black in color
- Your water heater has a slow recovery time
- Leaking from from the hot water tank
- The water heater is emitting a foul odor
No matter what is wrong, we have you covered when you need hot water repair Olympia, WA. We have a staff composed of only the most competent and friendly technicians. In addition to service with a smile, continuing educational requirements mean that no matter when you bought your water heater, we’ll be able to repair it. Educational Requirements keep our technicians on the cutting edge of technology and repair practices. This allows us to perform work at a higher level, and that always translates to better service for the customer.
Call John’s Pluming and Pumps today (360) 489-6160 for the best in water heater repair Olympia, WA.
- Last Update- October 20, 2015