Choose a plumber in Tumwater with septic repair expertise
Every plumber has to be familiar with public utility plumbing. The public plumbing system has a set of strict guidelines it must follow to be up to code, and because of this, individual plumbing doesn’t differ too much. This isn’t necessarily the case on a private well with a septic system. Older systems especially may be set up in an unusual way, and a plumbing company that isn’t familiar with the various differences might be left stumped.
But at John’s Plumbing & Pumps, Inc, we know what we’re doing. When you call us for septic repairs in Tumwater, you’ll get a crew with over 60 years of experience that can handle anything!
It’s important to know how septic systems work to repair them
And our team certainly does. Septic tanks move and treat wastewater differently than city water by separating the liquid and solid waste inside the tank itself. The liquid is able to filter out and move into a designated drainfield. Here, bacteria that could be harmful or cause illnesses are removed as the water goes through the soil. For a more advanced look at how septic systems work, check out what the EPA has to say about septic tanks.
Keep an eye out for the signs of a septic problem!
Plumbing is complicated, and even the smallest parts can serve a huge purpose. Sometimes, one of these small, crucial components malfunction and messes up the rest of it with it! Looks for these signs that signify that you have a septic problem:
- Foul odors that you can smell inside your home or outside in your yard.
- Sewage or sludge that starts to appear in the yard. Sewage is a category 3 level of harmful water, and if you notice it, call us immediately so we can keep everybody safe.
- Pools or puddles of water, especially if they appear around your septic tank.
- Sinks, toilets, and other drains that are slow to drain out, even when the drain is open at maximum.
What kind of septic tank repairs in Tumwater can you handle?
When it comes to septic systems, you won’t find anyone around with more experience and expertise than us. We’ve been working on septics for over six decades and know our stuff! Some of our services include:
- Digging and Excavation. If the pipes are the problem, we may be able to do a trenchless pipe install, but for the tank itself, we have the equipment we need to gain access to it.
- Sewer Line InspectionWe can perform non-invasive, video inspections of your sewer line to look for anything potential problems that could cause complications in the future.
- Replacing broken pieces. If the septic baffles or any other important piece is broken or stops working, we can locate and replace it.
Septic repairs in Tumwater are no match for us
Our experienced plumbers know just what to look for and how to fix them!