Professional Plumber Services for Tacoma
- Repairs and installations for your commercial or residential plumbing projects
- Have a plumbing emergency? Call us.
- We offer same-day service!
- Our wide service range means easy scheduling
John’s Plumbing & Pumps, Inc is a second-generation, family-owned, full service residential and commercial plumbing company. With over 60 years of experience in the plumbing industry, you’re guaranteed to get Tacoma’s expert plumbing company. Our crew consists of highly skilled, certified, plumbing installation and maintenance experts.
Need an experienced plumber in Tacoma?
Plumbing systems are complicated and tightly integrated. While many basic issues such as a slightly dripping faucet can be handled with DIY methods, if something happens within your walls or your plumbing fixtures stop working overnight, you need the help of a professional that knows the intricacies of your system.
Trust your property to John’s Plumbing & Pumps, Inc and you won’t be disappointed. With over 60 years of experience as a Tacoma plumber, there isn’t a problem in your plumbing that we haven’t seen and fixed before.
What kind of plumbing services can we offer for Tacoma?
Our experienced team of plumbers is versatile. Even if you can hardly explain what’s going on, call us and one of our plumbers will be able to find the source of the trouble. Some repairs we do include:
- Clogged drains: One of the most common types of calls we get is clogged drains that won’t budge. Whether you’re dealing with slow draining or a completely backed up system, we can take care of all types of drain cleaning needs.
- Pipe leaks: Small leaks don’t typically cause much damage on their own. But if you have a larger one or a leak somewhere that’s inaccessible to you, it can cause structural damage or promote mold growth. Let our leak detection plumbers find and stop it.
- Mainline repair: A broken main water line can leave your property bone dry. You don’t have to go without water for long when you call one of our knowledgeable plumbers to come by and take a look.
- Repipes: Sometimes, the best option is to replace a worn-out set of pipes with newer, better, more durable ones. Older homes especially may use obsolete materials like galvanized pipes that can cause numerous water problems.
- And much more! We also work on water heaters, home water filtration systems, irrigation, and much more! No matter what the issue, we most likely have someone on staff who can take care of it.
Our plumbers can do repairs for septic systems in Tacoma too!
Plumbing from city utilities and private systems function differently. Because of this, there are some plumbing companies that specialize in one area or the other.
But we do both. If you have to dig up and replace a septic system that isn’t working, it can cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Sometimes, however, the problem that you’re dealing with can be solved in a much simpler manner.
At John’s Plumbing & Pumps, we always start by leaving whole system replacements as a last resort. Instead, we try to find a way to do effective repairs inexpensively first to save you money and the headache of the replacement process.
Common Plumber Questions
Choose us for any of your Tacoma plumbing needs
You won’t find a better combination of value and efficiency!